Clwb Antur Dyffryn Peris (Peris Valley Adventure Club) was established for both children and adults resident in the Peris valley and surrounding villages.
It offers the opportunity to experience outdoor activities such as kayaking, mountaineering, climbing and rowing.
The club meets several times a week, from April to September, at the following times:
- Monday 6pm – Kayaking for adults – Beginners welcome.
- Monday 6.15pm – Kayaking for young people (improver skills)
- Tuesday 6.30pm – River Rowing
- Wednesday 6.30pm – Celtic Longboats
- Thursday 6pm – Kayaking for secondary school children and adults
- Thursday 6.45pm – Celtic Longboats
- Saturday 10.30am – Sprint Canoe training
- Sunday 9.30am – River Rowing and Celtic Longboats
During the Winter, only rowing takes place: on Saturday mornings (Celtic Longboat) and Sunday mornings(Celtic Longboat), both at 9.30am.
Other activities take place on an ad hoc basis. Contact us for details or see the ‘Events’ calendar opposite.
Everyone is welcome to take part. There is a fee of £3 for each session, and it’s possible to attend two sessions for free before club membership is required.